It feels impossible!
Are people coming to your store, but just not buying?
It’s not just you, its tough out there, and its only getting harder:
- A reported 72% of people abandon their online carts
- A whopping 96% of your store visitors aren’t ready to buy
- You only have as little as 8 seconds to convince your visitors to stay, or they leave
- A 1 second delay in your site speed can result in a 7% reduction in conversions
- There are a reported 24 million ecommerce stores in the world right now!
What exactly can you do to fight all of this, and stand above your competitors?
Well, research shows that it all comes down to a good user experience (UX).
If you can offer your visitors certain things that can improve their experience with your store, they’re scientifically proven more likely to spend money with you.
Have you ever noticed how some of the big players have a bunch of features and things in common?
That’s because they’re acutely aware of their customer experience, and they’ve spent years and millions of dollars testing what works and what doesn’t.
Do you have the years, energy, and money to do the same?
I’m willing to bet you don’t, which is why I want to help you skip that steep learning curve in just a few minutes.
I’m going to show you the 12 design hacks that took those big company’s years and millions to learn, which you can implement in your store today to boost sales.
Check it out…
If You Own An Online Store You NEED To Read This