It’s the most powerful revenue generating force in marketing.
You see, there are tons of channels out there you could use to grow your business, but:
- Paid ads can lead to expensive acquisition, and downright losses if you aren’t careful
- Influencer marketing can also be extremely pricey, tough to measure, and tends to blow hot & cold
- Content marketing is crazily time consuming (and that’s assuming you’re putting up content people actually find!)
- TV Ads and Radio Ads are slowly going extinct
- And social media’s organic reach has all but died out in recent years…
But there’s one channel that still reigns as the outright king.
I’m talking about email marketing.
In fact, it’s the highest generating marketing medium at your disposal, and has been so for years too.
According to Campaign Monitor, Email Marketing generates almost $40 for every $1 spent.
That’s some serious ROI!
At the very heart of great money-making emails, are magnetic and irresistible subject lines.
They’re the entire reason why people will actually open your emails in the first place.
That’s why if you can craft powerful, clickable email subject lines, you’re more than halfway there.
That’s why I want to show you how to craft the perfect email message, 100+ words that’ll get you more email opens, and ultimately how to write better subject lines in six simple steps.
Check it out…
Email Marketing: Your New Secret Business Weapon