The trillion-dollar blueprint.
That’s what Apple have been building for decades.
They’re one of the most recognizable brands on the planet, and this should come as no surprise:
- Apple has sold over 1.3 billion iPhones since 2007
- Since 2001, Apple’s stock price has grown by 15,000% (the company is now worth over $1 trillion as a result)
- Apple has over $285.1 billion in cash reserves
- 18% of smartphones globally are sold by Apple, but they earn 87% of smartphone profits
- $26.5 billion was paid to iOS developers last year by Apple
It makes you wonder what Apple did to get to this point.
You see, over the decades Apple has implemented a number of specific marketing techniques that has helped them grow to the company they are today.
It’s how they sell so many smart phones, computers, apps, watches and a host of others.
Its also why so many companies are so incredibly desperate to copy them, let alone find out how they do it.
But what if I told you that the techniques Apple use to grow their business are ones you can implement in your business right now?
It doesn’t matter what you sell, or how you sell it, these marketing secrets can help you grow your sales and your business.
Want to see the marketing techniques behind Apple’s trillion-dollar blueprint?
Simply read on to find out…
10 Trillion-Dollar Marketing Lessons From Apple Inc